Machine Works, Inc.
Live On-Site Auction with Online Bidding
Began: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 230 Portwood Store Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840
HYDRAULIC POWER SQUARING SHEAR
• Accurshear Model 625010 Hyd. Power Squaring Shear, s/n 3407, New 1999, 10’ X 1/4” Capacity, 4’ Squaring Arm, SC2 Programmable Digital Back Gage
HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
• Pirahna/AllSteel Model 175-12 Hyd. Press Brake, s/n MG-20232, New 1999, 175 Ton, 12’ Overall, 10’6” Between Housings, 8” Stroke, 17” Opening, 20 HP
HYDRAULIC PINCH ROLL
• Imcar/Eagle Model TSI-H 3/2 Hyd. Initial Pinch Roll, s/n B.2598, New 1999, 60” X 3/16” Capacity, 5.35” Roll Diameter
CNC PLASMA TABLE
• Weld Tech International Model MM610L85 CNC Plasma Cutting System, New 2004, with Lynx Model 85 CNC Control,6’ X 14’ Frame, 6’ X 10’ Plate Size Max., Operating Software, Thermal Dynamics Pak Master 100XL Plasma Cutter, System can run Oxy-Fuel or Plasma, currently set up as plasma system
AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL BAND SAW
• Hyd-Mech Model S20 Series II Automatic Horizontal Band Saw, New 1999, Mitre Cut Capability, 13” X 18” Capacity, 1” Blade
• Bridgeport Series I, 2 HP Vert. Mill, s/n 63666, Bridgeport Power Table Feed
• Bridgeport 1 HP, Step Pulley Vertical Mill, Bridgeport Power Table Feed
• Leblond Dual Drive Tool Room Lathe, s/n 2HC-640, 19” X 40”, 2,400 RPM, 3 and 4-Jaw Chucks, Steady Rest, Quick Change Tool Post with Holders
• South Bend 13” X 40” Tool Room Lathe, s/n 9590TKX14, 3 and 4-Jaw Chuck, 5C Collet Nose, Steady Rest, Face Plate
• Miller Dynasty 300DX Tig Welder, s/n LE496267, New 2005, Coolmate 3 Chiller, Foot Pedal, Gun
• Miller MaxStar 175 Tig Welder, s/n KH378309, New 1998
• Miller Maxstar 175 Tig Welder, s/n KE678763, New 1995
• Thermal Arc Model 150S Portable Tig Welder, s/n A81107A188008B
MULTIPROCESS ARC WELDERS
• Miller DC Invertec Model XMT-304 Arc Welder, s/n KH345424, New 1998, Coolmate 3 Chiller
• Miller DC Invertec Model XMT-304 Arc Welder, s/n KG242410, New 1997, Coolmate 3 Chiller
• Miller Dimension 452 Mig Welder, s/n KH549316, New 1998, Miller Series 60 Wire Feed
• Miller Millermatic 350P Mig Welder, s/n LE443500, New 2005, Built In Wire Feed
• Miller Millermatic 250 Mig Welder, s/n KH314170, New 1998, Built In Wire Feed
• Miller Millermatic 130XP Mig Welder, s/n LA022426, New 2000, Built In Wire Feed
• Miller Millermatic 130XP Mig Welder, s/n LA022428, New 2000, Built In Wire Feed
• Lincoln LN-25 Semi-Automatic Portable Wire Feeder
• Miller Model LMSW-52T Spot Welder, s/n KD427341, Weld and Clamp Timer, 2.5 KVA
TANK TURNING ROLLS
• Pandjiris Model Tanker 150 Tank Turning Rolls, s/n 800-7973-5, Drive and Idler, 15,000 Lb. Capacity
• Webb Model T-30-PWR and T-30-IDL Tank Turning Rolls, s/n 2529, Drive and Idler, 10,000 Lb. Capacity
• Miller Spectrum 2050 DC Plasma Cutter, s/n LE170077P, New 2005, Auto-Line
• Miller Spectrum Thunder Plasma Cutter, s/n LA037356, Single Phase, Built in Air Compressor
• Import 50” X 16 Gauge Initial Pinch Power Bending Roll, s/n 871182, New 1998, Foot Pedal
VERTICAL BAND SAW
• Do-All 16” Vertical Band Saw, 24” X 24” Table
• Boyar Schultz H612 Hand Feed Surface Grinder, Mag. Chuck, 6” X 12” Cap.
• Kalamazoo 6” Belt Sander, 220/3/60 AC Electrics
• Ridgid Model 535 Pipe Threader
• Mayville Engineering Model 2034HT Scissor Lift, 20’ Lift Ht., 750 Lb. Cap.
ALL TERRAIN FORK LIFT
• Ford Pneumatic Tire All-Terrain Fork Lift, Estimated Capacity 6,000 Lb., Diesel, 103” Mast Height, 2-Stage, 72” Forks
STEEL & SCRAP
• Decent Quantities Steel and Scrap, Including Sheet Stock, Bar Stock, Angle Stock, I-Beams, Drop Offs, etc., Standard Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, etc. Good Buying Opportunity
TOOLING & MISC. SHOP ITEMS
• Mills, Drills, Reamers, Taps, Dies, Large Quantity Welding Accessories, Welding Tables, Hardware, Fastening, Tools, Bridgeport Right Angle Attachment, Drill Chucks, Brake Dies, Abrasives, Horses, Pipe Fittings, Valves, Unipunches, Kurt Vises, Many other Items!!
: Everything sells on an “As is, where is, in place basis, with all defects whether apparent or not. There are NO warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding. Everything must be paid for in full the day of the auction with cash, check with proper ID, Visa, MC or Discover. There is a 12% buyer’s Premium in effect for this auction. There is a 15% Buyer’s Premium if purchasing with a credit card. Removal of purchases is the buyer’s responsibility, expense and risk.
BID-SPOTTER TERMS: ALL BIDSPOTTER PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE AUCTION. A 15% buyer’s premium is in effect if you bid through bidspotter.com. All other terms of on-site buyers apply to bidspotter bidders. IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND: Bid Live, Online at bidspotter.com or fax the items you want to bid on with your max price and we will bid on your behalf. Include a credit card number for downpayment in the event you are the successful bidder. Fax # 937-878-6161
From I-75 North of Knoxville, Take Exit 122, Tennessee Rt. 61. Go South West off I-75, 10 1/2 Miles on Rt. 61/Charles Seivers Blvd. After 10 1/2 Miles, Rt. 61 turns to right. Turn right, staying on Rt. 61 an additional 7-1/10 Mile to merge with Tennessee 62. Turn right onto Tennessee 61/Tennessee 62/E. Tri County Blvd., Go 3-1/2 Mile to Winter Gap Rd./Tennessee 62. Turn right onto Tennessee 62. Go 8-1/4 Miles on Tennessee 62/Winter Gap Rd., To Portwood Store Rd. Turn left onto Portwood Store Rd., Auction Site 1/4 Mile on lt hand side, 230 Portwood Store Rd., Watch For Signs!!
From I-40 West of Knoxville, Take Exit 347, U.S. Route 27/Tennessee Highway 61. Go Northeast off I-40 on Tennessee Highway 61 North, 17 1/2 Miles to Tennessee Highway 62. Note: When 61 and U.S. Route 27 Split, Make sure you bear to Right on Highway 61. After 17-1/2 Miles, Turn Left onto Tennessee Highway 62/ Winters Gap Road, Go 8 1/4 Miles to Portwood Store Road. Turn Left onto Portwood Store Road, Auction Site 1/4 Mile on Left Hand Side, 230 Portwood Store Road, Watch For Signs!