Public Auction - Sheriff's Sale
Live On-Site Auction with Online Bidding
Began: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST
Location: 3755 Peterson Road, Fletcher, OH 45326
Began: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 3755 E. Peterson Road, Fletcher, OH 45326
• 1997 Baja 232 Islander, Open Bow, 454 Magnum Big Block, MSD Blaster Coil w/ Eagle Trailer, s/n AGC23072L697
MAC SUPERSTATION TOOL BOX
• MAC Class III Superstation Tool Box, Loaded with Tools!
• Kawasaki Mule Model 2510, Gas, 4 x 4, 1,038 Hours
• Kawasaki Mule 3010, 4 x 4, Racks, Diesel, 323 Hours, 221 Miles, Honda Model EM 5000 SX Generator
• Kubota Diesel GF 1800 Mower, 614 Hours, 60” Mower Deck
• 1989 Chevy Cheyenne Model 2500 Pickup, Flat Bed, 4 x4, Auto, 6.2 Liter Diesel, 18,888 mi., VIN 1GCGK24J3LE157567, w/ Sterling Engineering Company Gibson Ground Rod Driver, s/n U61
• 1989 Dodge Ram Model 350 Pickup, Auto, Cummins Turbo Diesel, Auto, 4 x 4, NBI Fiberglass Utility Bed, 1B6KM3689KS191361
• 1999 Dodge Ram Model 350 Laramie SLT Extended Cab Pickup, 5 Speed, 4 x 4, Diesel, Leather, Air, Tilt, Cruise, 1B7MF3365XJ614192
• International Farmall Model 826 Tractor, Diesel, 7533 Hrs., s/n 2510132U012455
WELDERS, PLASMA CUTTER
• Lincoln TIG Welder Model Square Wave 175 Pro, s/n U1021102389
• Lincoln MIG Welder Model Power MIG 200, s/n M1030320115
• Lincoln Ranger 8 Welder/Generator, 394, Hours, 40’ Leads
• Hypertherm Powermax Model 1000 G3 Series Plasma Cutt
BOBCAT BREAKING HAMMER, PRESS. WASHER, GENERATOR, MISC.
• Bobcat Hyd. Breaking Hammer
• Landa Platinum Series Model PGHW 5-3000 Pressure Washer, Vangard 16 HP Engine, Gas, Electric Start
• Titan Model 8500 Generator, Titan Air Compressor
• MAC Tools Starter/Charger, Milwaukee 4203 Mag Drill, ICS Bestway Concrete Chain Saw, 14” Bar, 3 Skids Concrete Forms, and Much More!
Everything sells on an “As is, where is, in place basis, with all defects whether apparent or not. There are NO warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding. Everything must be paid for in full the day of the auction with cash, check with proper ID, Visa, MC or Discover. There is a 12% buyer’s premium in effect for this auction. If you use a credit card there is an additional 3% buyer’s premium. Removal of purchases is the buyer’s responsibility, expense and risk. NOTE! PER SHERIFF’S TERMS: EACH LOT MUST REALIZE 2/3 OF APPRAISED VALUE. Bid-Spotter Terms: ALL BIDSPOTTER PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER 24 HOURS PRIOR TO START OF AUCTION. A 15% buyer’s premium is in effect if you bid through bidspotter.com. All terms of on-site buyers apply to bidspotter bidders. IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND: Bid Live, Online at bidspotter.com or Fax the items you want to bid on with your max price and we will bid on your behalf. Please include a credit card number for downpayment in the event you are the successful bidder. Fax #: (937)878-6161
From I-75 in Piqua, take Exit 82/US-36 and go East on US-36 for approximately 4 8/10 miles to North Casstown-Sidney Rd. Turn Right and go approx. 3 miles to E Peterson Rd. Turn Left on E. Peterson Rd. Proceed approximately 3/10 miles to auction site 3755 Peterson Road on Left. Watch for Signs!