TerraCon Construction, Inc.
Live On-Site Auction with Online Bidding
Began: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 1109 Lunar Dr, Wapakoneta, OH 45895
• 1996 John Deere 690 ELC Excavator; Hyd. Quick Tach JRB.
• Large Qty. of Excavator Buckets.
• 2000 Dynaweld Detach. Goose Neck Semi-Equip. Trailer 25 ton Cap. Pony Motor, Tandem Axle;
• 2000 Bobcat 773 with Kubota Diesel, High Flow, Bucket,
• Bradco 33609 Skid Loader broom attachment;
• KD Rough Terrain Forklift;
• SOMERO Copperhead Model S-9210 Laser Screed w/ Attachments.
Robotic Total Station
• Topcon GPT-9005A total station w/ accessories - New in Dec 2007! FC200 Data Collector; RC-3 and 360 degree prism; (3) charging stations; (2) robot batteries; (3) RC-3/FC200 Batteries; Heavy Duty Tripod; Pole with Bipod; Mini-prism; Manuals and Utility Software; Great Condition – Used on only 3 Jobsites!
VEHICLES, TRAILERS, ETC.
• 2000 Ford F-250 XL2, 4WD, Club Cab, Long Bed,
• V-8 Triton Gas Engine, 230,000 Miles, VIN 72676
• 2000 GMC 2500 Pick-Up Truck, 4x4, Club Cab, Long Bed, Ladder Rack, Tool Boxes, VIN 66570
• 1997 Ford F-150XLT Pick-Up Truck, 4WD, Tool Box, Short Bed, VIN: 62150
• Interstate Tandem Axle Enclosed Box Trailer, 18 Ft.
• Corn Pro Tandem Axle Equipment Trailer, Duals, New 2006, 8 Ft.x 24 Ft. Deck, 5 Ft. Beavertail & Ramps
• 42 Ft. Field Office Trailer
• Tool Trailer 48’ Semi-Trailer, Drop-Deck (not road worthy)
• Tool Trailer, 48 Ft. Reefer
• Tandem Axle Trailer, Light Duty
• 2004 GMC 3500 Pick-Up Truck, 4x4, Long Bed, Durama Diesel, 141,000 Miles
• 1982 Ford 8000 Single Axle Dump Truck, 11’ Dump Bed, Allison Automatic Transmission, CAT Diesel 320 Engine, 166,700 Miles
• 1996 John Deere 690 ELC, Hyd. Quick Tach JRB, VIN: DW690EL558548, 7,677 Hours
• 42” Bucket, Heavy Duty; 48” Bucket, Heavy Duty; 24” Bucket, Heavy Duty
• 1994 Volvo Tandem Axle, Day Cab, Wetline, Cummins Diesel, 409,376 Miles
• 2002 Chevy 2500HD, 4x4, Club Cab, Long Bed, Gas, 124,444 Miles
• 1999 Chevy 3500 Pick-Up Truck, 4WD, Long Bed, Ladder Rack, Tool Boxes,
• 2004 GMC 3500 Stake Bed Truck, Duramax Diesel, Ladder Rack, 102,276 Miles
• 1999 GMC 3500 Truck, Utility Tool Box Bed, 100-Gallon Tank, Ladder Rack, Gas, 148,782 Miles
• Tandem Axle Equipment Trailer, Flat Bed, 7’x 18’ 6”, w/ Ramps
• Lincoln Ranger 10,000, Trailer Mounted Welder/Generator
• Somero Copperhead Model S-9210 Laser Screed w/ Attachments
• Briggs & Stratton EXL8000, Electric Start Generator
• Honda Water Pump Model WB20X, Honda Water Pump 4 H
• Concrete Vibratory Pumps (2)
• (2) Bosch Air Compressor
• Hilti Electric Buffer
• Bosch Cordless Powersaw
• Geo Shack Laser
• (11) Dewalt, Milwaukee Hilti, Bosch Power Tools
• Miscellaneous Supplies, Paint Trays, Fire Extinguishers, Portable Aluminum Brake, Aluminum Plank, Hawk TG1200 Generator
• Misc. Ladders, Hoses, Tripods, Harnesses, Trouble Lights, Hand Tools, Sump Pumps, Chains, Hyd. Hoses, Anchors, Tarps, Wire, Engine Parts, Caulking, Portable Lighting, Shovels, Rakes, Target Concrete Saw Model #FC205K18G w/Kohler 20 HP Gas Engine
• KD Rough Terrain Forklift
• Self Dumping Hoppers (2), I-Beams & Miscellaneous Steel, Misc. Re-Bar & Wire
• Miscellaneous Wood Forms, Dimensional Lumber
• (18) Pieces of Various Sizes Steel Plate, 3/8”-1/2”
• (2) Excavator Buckets, “CP”
• (2) Skid Loader Concrete Hoppers
• Bradco 33609 Skid Loader, Broom Attachment, S/N 146607
• Concrete Forms, Attachments, Stakes, Accessories, (280) Concrete Blankets
• Whiteman Concrete Buggy, Gas Powered, Model WPB-16, S/N 220713
• (4) Walk-Behind, Gas Powered Concrete Trowels Whiteman Hydrostatic HTH Series Power Trowel, Diesel, Turbo Charged, Rider-Type
• Diesel Fuel Tank & Pump, (4) Various Gas Powered Tampers;
• Miscellaneous Wheel Barrows, Tools, Gang Boxes
• (2) Soft-Cut Gas Powered Concrete Saws, All Aluminum Frame
• Back Pack Blower
• Manlift Basket, Bobcat Bucket
• Golf Cart
• Topcon DT100 Transits, Stihl
• Power saw, Stihl Gas Powered Concrete Saw, Fuel Tank, Tripods, Etc.
• 2000 Bobcat 773, Kubota Diesel, High Flow, Bucket, Forks ;
• Concrete Hopper, 1 Yard; Gang Box, Cords, Generator
• Hand Tools, Chains, Power Tools, Topcon DT104 Transit.
• Spectra Laser LL500, Grinder, Trowels, Screeds, Reciprocating Saw, 100-Gallon Tank & Pump, Stihl Gas Powered Saw
• Misc. Tools, Including: Hammer Drill, (2) Cordless Drills, DeWalt & Milwaukee Power Saws, Grinder, Right Angle Grinder, Hand Tools, Sledges, Stihl Concrete Saw, Panels, Hardware, Skid of Turn Buckles
Everything is being sold on an “As is, where is, in place basis” with no warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding. Everything must be paid for in full on day of auction with cash, check with proper ID, Visa, MC or Discover. A 10% Buyer’s Premium is in effect for onsite buyer’s. A 13% Buyer’s Premium with credit card purchases. Removal of purchases is the buyer’s responsibility, expense and risk.
BID-SPOTTER TERMS: If you are bidding on the internet thru www.bidspotter.com, the terms are as follows: A 15% Buyer’s Premium is in effect. Internet bidders must register with a credit card. If you are the successful bidder your credit card will be charged as follows: For amounts less than $5,000, the entire balance is due immediately with your credit card. For amounts greater than $5,000, a 25% deposit will be due immediately and the remaining balance is due within 48 hours either by cash, check, Visa, MC or Discover, or wire transfer.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND: Bid Live, Online at www.bidspotter.com or Fax to our office the items you want to bid on with your max price and we will bid on your behalf. Please include a credit card number for downpayment in the event you are the successful bidder. Fax #: (937)376-8328
From I-75, about 50 miles north of Dayton, Ohio, get off at exit #111 (The Bellefontaine and Wapakoneta Exit) and go one block west to Apollo Drive. Turn left (south) on Apollo & go 100 yards to Lunar Dr. & Go Right 1/8 mile to auction site on right.