DAYTON PUBLIC SCHOOL AUCTION
DAY 1: THURSDAY DEC. 5, 10:00 AM
PATTERSON CO-OP & WILBUR WRIGHT
118 East First St., Downtown Dayton, Ohio
- (12) Bridgeport Milling Machines, Most are 1hp, 3phase, with 9 x 42" tables, dovetail rams, step pulley.
- Bridgeport Variable Speed Milling Machine, Crusader II Microprocessor controls, power feeds, S/N 224663.
- Bridgeport Series 1 CNC Mill w/ Bridgeport Textron CNC controls, 13" x 34" table.
- XLO Varible Speed Mill, 9 x 42" table, 100-3800 rpm, 1-1/2 hp, 3ph.
- (6) South Bend Model "Fourteen" Toolroom lathes. 3 & 4 Jaw chucks, 14" x 28" Swing. S/N's TT1023, TT1024, TT1025, 71TT486, 74TT1021, & TT1022.
- (2) Victor Precision Model 1630B High Speed Lathe, 16" x 30", S/N 29071467.
- (2) South Bend Lathes Model CL145B, 14" x 30", 3-jaw, tool post.
- (2) Hardinge Second OP Lathes, turret attach, tail stock.
- (2) LeBlonde 14" x 40" Tool Room Lathe, taper attach, 3 & 4 jaw chucks. S/N's: C9343 & C9342.
- (2) Bridgeport Model 815, Hand Feed Surface Grinders, 8" x 15" Ceremax PM Chucks.
- (2) Boyar Schultz Six Twelve Deluxe Surface Grinders w/ 6" x 12" PM Chucks.
- (1) Harig Super 612 w/ Ceramax 6" x 12" PM Chuck.
MISCELLANEOUS MACHINES & EQUIPMENT
- (2) Powermatic 1200 Single Spindle Drill Presses.
- (2) Rockwell Delta Single Spindle Drill Presses. Wilton S.S. Drill Press.
- Grob Vertical Band Saw, model NS 18 w/ Blade Welder.
- KO Lee Tool & Cutter Grinder model BA962 w/ Harig Air Flow Fixture, S/N 14593.
- Torit Large Capacity Dust Collector & Silo Unit. (See Photo)
- Misc. Lab Equip, Dental Lab, Baush & Lomb Microscope, Maple Lab Cabinets, Medical Lab Lights, Tables, Anatamy & Physiology labs.
PRINT SHOP: PRESSES & SEYBOLD PAPER CUTTER
- Seybold Model CHB Dynaclamp, 35" capacity Paper Cutter. back gage, S/N 2997, beautiful condition!
- AB Dick Model 9810, 8810, & 8820, Printing Presses.
- Multi Presses model "1360 Offset" & "1360 GPC" Printing Presses.
- NuArc Plate Maker "Flip Top"
Thursday Dec. 5, approx. 2:00 pm: When we are finished with Patterson Co-op, we will move the auction to Wilbur Wright School, 1361 Huffman, Dayton, Ohio.
(From Rt. 35 east of Downtown Dayton, go north on Smithville Road 1/2 mile to
Huffman, then west 1/2 mile to auction site. Enter the auction site behind the school at the west end of the building.
- (3) Hobart Model TR-300s Welding Power Sources, Single Phase, 208/230/460.
- (1) Miller AC Arc Welder Model 300-SP, S/N W519346-300 amp.
- (2) Lincoln DC-250MK Continuous Current Welder.
- (3) Airco AC/DC Bumblebee Model 2 ADB-24 Welders.
- (1) Miller Model SRH-444 DC Arc Welder.
- (1) Heliwelder model 250, AC/DC Welder, Stock No. 1341-0158.
- Welding Screens, & Misc. Welding Supplies.
MISC. EQUIPMENT @ WILBUR WRIGHT
- SCOTCHMAN IRON WORKER, Model 4014C, 40 ton capacity, 3hp, S/N 3528M1088
- Delta Milwaukee 18" Vertical Bandsaw.
- Toledo Beaver NO. 14 Speed Cut Abrasive Cut-off Saw. Peck & Stowe Wilcox PS-66 notcher.
- (2) Whitney Notchers.
- 100lbs. Anvil, Double End Pedestal Grinder & more.
- HAMADA Model 600CD. AB Dick 8805 Press. Elefax PM-45 & Multi 25TPM.
DAY 2: SATURDAY DEC. 7 • 10:00 am
On Saturday, we will begin the auction at Fairport Elementary School in West Dayton. From James H. McGee & Gettysburg, go north on Gettysburg 1 mile to Prescott. Go right on Prescott and take an immediate right on Larkspur. Continue on Larkspur to Fairport. Go right on Fairport to School & Auction Site.
COMPUTER EQUIP • FOOD SERVICE
- 1000'S OF Computer Terminals, Desks, Chairs, Filing Cabinets, school furnishings, copiers, printers, & misc.
- Food Service Equipment including, Hobart Mixer, 6 burner range, 2 & 4 door upright refrigeration units & Much more cafeteria type equipment.
SAT. DEC. 7 • 1:00 PM • 35 SCHOOL BUSES
Buses will sell at approx. 1:00 pm at the Board of Education Building, 4290 James H. McGee Blvd. (From Rt. 35 West of Dayton, get off at James H. McGee Blvd. Go north on James H. McGee approx. 3 miles to auction site.
- (3) 1990 BLUE BIRD All American School Buses. 45,000, 83,000 & 90,000 miles.
- (27) 1984 & 1985 Chevrolet CB6P042 Models, Full Size Passenger Buses.
- (5) 1982-1988 Special Needs Buses, models International 1700, 1853A's & Chevy CB6P042.
Cash or Good Check with positive ID. A 10% Buyer's Premium is in effect for this auction. Everything Sells "As is, Where is, In Place with NO warranties or guarantees of any kind." – Inspect before bidding. Removal is at the buyer's expense and responsibility.
DIRECTIONS: DAY 1, THURSDAY, DEC. 5
10:00 am: The Auction will begin at The Patterson Co-op at 118 East First St., Downtown Dayton, Ohio.
Approximately 2:00 pm: When we are finished with Patterson Co-op, we will then move the auction to Wilbur Wright School, 1361 Huffman, Dayton, Ohio. (From Route 35 east of Downtown Dayton, go north on Smithville Road _ mile to Huffman, then west _ mile to auction Site. Enter the auction site behind the school at the west end of the building.
DIRECTIONS: DAY 2, SATURDAY DEC. 7
10:00 am: We will begin the auction at Fairport Elementary School in West Dayton. From James H. McGee and Gettysburg, go north on Gettysburg 1 mile to Prescott. Go right on Prescott then take an immediate right on Larkspur. Continue on Larkspur to Fairport. Go right on Fairport to School & Auction Site.
Approximately 1:00 pm: When finished at Fairport Elementary, we will move the auction to the Board of Education Building, 4290 James H. McGee Blvd. (From Rt. 35 West of Dayton, get off at James H. McGee Blvd. and go north on James H. McGee approx. 3 miles to auction site.