Bishop Towing & Bishop Crane
Ended: 02/27/08 at 11:00 AM EST
MOBILE CRANES • CRANE TRUCK • BUCKET TRUCK
• P & H Model OMEGA 122 Rough Terrain Hyd. Crane, 22 ton capacity, 72’ max boom reach, outriggers, Pneumatic rough terrain tires. S/N E53580
• Pettibone Model TK-50 Hyd. Truck Crane S/N 646, mounted on Hendrickson Model 25/30-DH Vehicle Chassis with Detroit Model 6V-53-N Diesel engine.
• 1974 Chevy C65 Single Axle Crane Truck with 366 gas engine, auto trans., polecat 12,000 lb capcity crane w/ post hole digger attachment.
• 1979 International Taystar 5000 Bucket Truck 6WD, 290 Cummins Diesel Engine, 8 speed Double Low Transmission, Hi-Ranger 55 ft. reach boom, 700 lb. bucket cap.
SERVICE TRUCKS • ROLL BACKS • WRECKERS • SEMI’S
• 1978 GMC Brigadier Tandem Axle Wrecker, 40 ton capacity, 3 stage boom, 13 speed Trans., New Cummins 400 Diesel Engine. Sweet!! VIN: TJJ908V598533
• 1987 Chevy R30 Wrecker, Single Axle with Duals, 3 speed manual transmission, 454 gas eng., 20,000 lb. cap. fully retracted, Century Model 501502: VIN: 1GBHR34N9HJ158430
• 1981 Peterbilt Cabover, Tri-Axle Roll back Truck, Cummins 400 Diesel Engine, Fuller Roadranger 9 speed trans., 26’ bed, open grating bed deck, gearmatics Model 22-HECR Hyd. Winch. VIN: 1XP-6D20X-X-BN146229
• 1986 C30 Single Axle Roll back Truck, 3 peed manual trans., AM/FM/PW?PL, Jerr– Dan 17’ aluminum bed, Ramsey Winch. VIN: 1GBHC34M5GS180717
• 1988 Peterbilt 379 Tandem Axle Semi Tractor, Sleeper Cab, Eaton Fuller 9 Sp.Trans., New Cummins 400 Diesel; VIN: 1XP5D29X2JN252311
• 1986 Peterbilt Tandem Axle Semi Tractor Sleeper Cab, 13 speed Trans., Cummins 400 Diesel Eng., 382k miles. VIN; 196291KN.
• 1947 White WC-3264 Tandem Axle Semi Tractor with Detroit 238 Diesel Engine, (2) Carwood HD Winches: VIN: 409938
• 1998 Chevy P30 Service Truck w/ Utilimaster Body, Single Axle, A/T, Gas, A/C. Truck is equipped with Onan Marquis 7000 Watt Gas Powered Generator, Ingersoll Rand T30 10hp Gas Powered Air Compressor, Kohler 10hp Gas Powered Battery
Jumper/Booster, Craftsman Tool Chest, only 34,637 miles.
• 1989 GMC 3500 Vandura Utility Truck, Single Axle, Duals, 14’ Box.
• 1979 Dodge MB300 Utility Truck, Single Axle, Dual Wheels, 14’ Box
EXCAVATION EQUIPMENT • FORKLIFTS
• Caterpillar Model 980 Wheel Loader (Engine is currently out of this unit) with Cat V-8 Diesel Engine: S/N 29961
• Caterpillar Model D6C Bull Dozer, 10’ Blade, 4-way Blade, Tilt, good running condition.
• Clark 15,000 lb. Capacity, Pneumatic Tired Forklift, Dual Front tires, 12’ mast height, 2-stage mast, 6 ft. forks.
• Clark Model C500-50 4450 lb. capacity Forklift, hard tire, 3-stage mast, 36” forks, Side Shift, Gas Powered.
DUMP TRUCK • BOX & STRAIGHT TRUCKS
• Ford F600 Single Axle Box Truck, 4 speed manual Trans. Gas Engine 16’ box; vin: F61KVBE0925
• 1983 Dodge D30 Single Axle Flat Bed Truck Dual Wheels, Auto. Trans, 8 ft. bed, wood deck.
• 1970 Jeep M35 Tandem Axle Army Truck, 6WD, Deisel Engine, Front mounted winch, 12ft bed, canvas top. Vin: 063912601
• 1971 Kenworth W92 Single Axle Straight Truck, Sleeper, 8 ft. bed, 5th Wheel, 366 Chevy Gas Engine, Vin: 118719
• 1976 International D31 Tri-Axle Dump Truck, 290 Cummins New Diesel Engine, 13 speed Fuller Trans; 17’ Alum. Dump Bed. Vin: D3117FB18254.
• 1993 Jeep Wrangler, 4WD, 5 speed manual Trans. Hard top, 178k miles; vin: YJ4FY19P8PP253281
• 1995 Chevy 1500 Z71 Off Road, Pick-up Truck, Extended Cab, 4WD, AC/AT/Head Ache Rack, Bed Liner 228k miles. Vin: 1GCEK19K6SE252397.
• 1994 Ford F150XL Pick-up, AT/AC/AM/FM, Alum Tool Box, 77k miles, Vin: 1FTEF15Y4RLA03116
• 1993 Ford F150 Pick-up Truck, 5 speed Trans, Vin: 2FTDF15Y9PCB03618.
• 1986 Dodge Ram Charger SUV, 4WD, AC, AT/PW/PL/AM/FM, running boards, 81k miles, Vin: 3B4GW12TOGM644970
• 1965 Ford T-Bird 2 door Sedan, 429 V-8, AT/ Runs Great, Vin: 5Y83Z132488.
MISCELLANEOUS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
• Large quantity of tools & equipment including Jancy “Slugger” Mag Drill, Hougen Mag Drill; Stihl Br420E Gas Powered Blower; Homelite, McCoulloch Gas powered chain saws; Partner K700 Cut-off saw; Ryobi Router; Bosch, Chicago & Milwaukee Hammer Drills; Gas Powered Airless Paint Sprayer; Reddy Kerosene Heater; Chain Binders, RR Jacks; New tools including hammers, screw drivers, drill bits, tape measures, Vise Grips, Crescent Plyers & Wrenches; Torch sets, Circular saws; Clarke 1/2" Impact; Porter Cable Port-a-Band Saws; Sawzalls; Floor Jacks; Bottle Jacks; Titan 5500 watt diesel powered generator; Rigid 14” Abrasive Cut-off Saw; Clark 16 speed Drill Press; Schumacher Battery Charger/Starter; Snap On Vertical Tank Compressor, 7hp Single Phase, like new!! Blue Point 22 ton hyd. jack; Lincoln AC/DC Arc Welder; Engine Hoists, Transmission Jack; 6.5hp Honda Pressure Washer
Everything is being sold on an “As is, where is, in place basis” with no warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding. Everythingmust be paid for in full on day of auction with cash, check with proper ID, Visa, MC or Discover. A 10% buyer’s Premium is in effect for those who attend the auction using Cash or Check. A 12.5% Buyer’s Premium is in effect for those onsite who use credit cards. A 15% buyer’s premium is in effect for those using our “Bid-Spotter” On-line bidding service. Removal of purchases is the buyer’s responsibility, expense and risk.
ADDITIONAL BID-SPOTTER TERMSIf you are bidding on the internet thru www.bidspotter.com, the terms are as follows: A 15% Buyer’s Premium is in effect. Internet bidders must register with a credit card. If you are the successful bidder your credit card will be charged as follows: For amounts less than $5,000, the entire balance is due immediately with your credit card. For amounts greater than $5,000, a 25% deposit will be due immediately and the remaining balance is due within 48 hours either by cash, check, Visa, MC or Discover, or wire transfer.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND: Bid Live, Online at www.bidspotter.com or Fax to our office the items you want to bid on with you want to bid on with your max price and we will bid on your behalf. Please include a credit card number for downpayment in the event you are the successful bidder. Fax #: (937)376-8328
From I-75 between Dayton and Cincinnati, Get off at Exit # 29, or Route 63 the Monroe Exit, and go West on Route 63 about 4 lights to Cincinnati-Dayton Road: Turn Right At Domino’s Pizza on Cin-Day Road and go about 1 mile to Bishop’s Towing on your right hand side at 2806 Cin-Day Road. Middletown, Ohio 45042.