C.S. Bell Co.
Live On-Site Auction - Fabricating Facility with Large Qty. Tooling & Support Items
LIVE ON-SITE AUCTION - Fabricating Facility with Large Quantity Tooling & Support Items - Cincinnati Power Square Shear, Chicago D & K Speedi Bender, Lown Power Roll, Chicago Press Brake, Chicago Leaf Brake, Chicago Finger Brake & MORE!
170 W. Davis Street
ON-SITE, LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION
Fabricating Facilty w/ Large Quantity Tooling & Support Items
C.S. Bell Co.
170 W. Davis St., Tiffin, Ohio 44883
SALE DATE: Thursday, August 26, 10:00 am
INSPECTION: Wednesday, August 25, 9 to 5
Cincinnati 10’ X 3/16” Power Squaring Shear
Chicago D & K 10’ Speedi Bender
Lown Model B50 Power Roll
Chicago Model 334 Press Brake
Chicago Leaf Brake and Chicago Finger Brake
Lincoln Power Mig 255 Mig Welder
Lincoln Precision Tig 225 Tig Welder
Hill Acme Ironworker*Spot Welders
Yale 5,000 Lb. Fork Lift
Large Quantity Tooling and Maintenance Items
ON LINE BIDDING THROUGH BIDSPOTTER.COM
THOMPSON AUCTIONEERS, INC.
Ohio License 63199566109
- Cincinnati Model 1410 Power Squaring Shear, s/n 256033, 10’ X 3/16”, Sheet Supports
- Chicago D & K Speedi Bender, 10’, 25 Ton, Auto Shift 4-Way Die Positioning
- Lown Model B50, 72” Plate Rolls, s/n 10499
- Hill Acme No. 3 Mechanical Ironworker, Punches and Dies, s/n 495653
- Pexto 52” X 10 Gauge Shear, Manual Back Gage, Sheet Supports
- Chicago 36” Finger Brake
- Chicago 36” Leaf Brake
- Hossfeld Universal Tube Bender, with Dies and Cabinet
- Niagara Beader/Crimper
- Pexto No. 581 Beader/Crimper
- Davis No. 2 Keyseater, with Broaches and Bushings
- Lincoln Precision Tig 225 Tig Welder, s/n U1080306190
- Lincoln Power Mig 255 Mig Welder, s/n U1040605000, Wire Feeder
- Lincoln MibiFlex 200-M CPL Welding Smoke and Fume Extractor
- Rex 20 KVA Spot Welder, Model ERU-20, s/n 6466
- Walter Surfox 103 Weld Cleaner, Supplies
- Paint Booth, 8 1/2’ X 10’ X 9’ Tall with Blower and Exhaust
- Yale Model BC050RDNUAE083 Fork Lift, s/n N495715, 5,000 Lb. Cap., LP, Solid Tire, Side Shift, 42” Forks
- Bridgeport Mill, Engine Lathe, Grinders, Saws, Drill Presses
- Numerous Additional Fabricating and Metal Working Machines, Press Brake Dies, Punches, End Mills,Drills, Reamers, Taps, Dies, Rotary Tables, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Air Tools, Welding Accessories, Maintenance Items, Shop Support Items, Abrasives, Grinding Wheels, Saw Blades, Hardware, Fastening Items, Etc.
Inspection: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LIVE, ON-SITE PUBLIC AUCTION
TERMS OF AUCTION: Everything in this auction sells on an “As is, where is, in place” basis with all defects whether apparent or not. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding. Even though information has been received from sources deemed reliable, Thompson Auctioneers, Inc. makes NO warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. A 15% Buyer’s Premium is in effect for on-site bidders. An additional 3% will be added for Bidspotter purchases. Payments can be made on-site at removal using Cash, Check, or Certified Funds. Payments made using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa, can be made through our office, (937) 426-8446, with a 3% fee. Wire Transfer information will be provided on your invoice. IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION OR FOR PROXY BIDDING, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 937-426-8446.