Maines Towing & Recovery – Springfield, OH
Online Public Auction - Surplus to Ongoing Operations
1995 International 9200 (Rebuilt from Ground Up)1985 International 2500 S Series1998 International 4700 Med. Duty Tow Truck2000 International 4700 Med. Duty Rollback Truck2006 International 9400 I Semi-Tractor Inspection: Mon., Dec. 14, 10 am - 4 pm
1717 E. Pleasant St.
12:00 PM America/Chicago
(Surplus to Ongoing Operation)
MAINES TOWING & RECOVERY
1717 East Pleasant Street,, Springfield, Ohio 45505
Bidding Begins NOW
Bidding Ends, Tuesday, December 15, 1pm, EST
(Inspection Monday, December 14, 10am-4pm Or upon request)
NOTE: Fred Maines has already bought new equipment and is liquidating
Great Quality, Well Kept and Maintained Tow Trucks, Roll Back & Semi-Tractor
(3) TOW TRUCKS
- 1995 International 9200, Rebuilt from the Ground Up, Mll 370 hp, 9 speed Transmission, Rear Ratio 3:06, Air Ride, Tires 90%, Brakes 60%, Century 4024, 20 Ton Tandem; 20,000 # Winches with 1/2" Wire Rope with New Hooks Swedged on. All Aluminum Body; Complete New Hydraulic System with Remote Control With All New Hyd. Hoses; Engine has 47,276 miles since Rebuild at 930,686 miles. Rebuilt Transmission, Rebuilt Rear Ends, Winches Great from the Rear. This Truck Sells subject to confirmation of Fred Maines.
- 1985 International 2500 S Series, 400 Big Cam Cummins, 97,538 miles, RTO 12-5-15 Deep Reduction Transmission, 46,000 # Walking Beam Rear Suspension; 4:44 Rear Ration, Brakes 60%, Tires 70%, A/C, 85 Challenger 8801, 45 ton, 3-Stage Boom, 8802 Heavy Lift Cylinders, 8802 Heavy Boom Ends with Large Sheaves, 25,000 # Ramsey Winches, 5/8" Wire Rope in Very Good Condition with Hooks Swedged on. jBoom Pylon & Boom in Very Good Condition, Bed Needs Work, All Tool Box Doors are Aluminum, Runs & Drives Great, Excellent Recovery Unit, Winches Very Good From the Side.
- 1998 International 4700 Medium Duty Tow Truck, 152" Wheel Base, DT466 Engine, 6 Plus Manual Transmission; Spring Ride Rear Suspension 3:91 Ratio, Air Brakes 75% Front & 50% Rear. Tires, 50% Front & 70% Rear, Speedometer Shows 125,073 but computer shows 184,469 miles. Century Formula 602, 10 ton Hydraulic Twin Cable with Wheel Lift Tow Unit. This Unit bought new, Scheduled Maintenance Performed In-House. Used in a 75 mile Radius of Springfield, Ohio. Very Dependable Truck.
- 2000 International 4700 Medium Duty Rollback with DT 466 Engine, 6-Plus Manual Transmission, Air Ride Rear Suspension, 4:10 Ratio; Air Brakes 85%, Tires Front 75% & Tires Rear 80%; Century 22' Long x 102" Wide Aluminum Car Carrier with wheel lift 12,000 # Capacity. Mileage: Speedometer shows 104,778, Computer shows 406,755 miles, & hours show 25,541. Bought New by Maines Towing: Scheduled Maintenance Performed by In-House Mechanics: Good Dependable Truck.
- 2006 International 9400 I, SBA 6 x 4, 52,000 GVWR, Semi-Tractor; Mileage: 1,091687 miles; 525hp Cummins ISX Road Relay; Engine Rebuilt at 800,000 miles: Engine Brake, Transmission is a Fuller RTLO 16913A13SPD, Clutch is Eaton EP1552, 15.5" Diameter, 2.73 Rear Ratio, IH Air Ride 40-145, 40,000 Tandem, 52" Spacing, 272" Wheel Base, Horton On/OFF Fan Drive, Drive Master; Front Tires Rebuilt at 60%, Needs Drive Tires, Brakes 50%, Cap Sleeper 51" Low Roof; Aluminum Cab Protector; Wetline Kit for Landoll Trailers; Strobe Lights. This is a very Solid Road Tractor that still has plenty of life left. Maines Towing Built this Truck for their business plan in 2006. Line set paper work sent upon request.
TERMS: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium in Effect for this auction. All equipment sells on an "As is, where is, In place" basis with all defects whether apparent or not. It is the Buyer's Responsibility to Inspect Before Bidding: All Trucks must be paid for in Full before Removal with CERTIFIED FUNDS. Removal is the buyer's responsibility, expense and risk.
Access Online Bidding by Going to Either:
www.thompsonauctioneers.com or www.bidspotter.com
THOMPSON AUCTIONEERS, INC.
Steve Thompson, Auctioneer, (937)426-8446
Online Bidding Great equipment from a business that is still running well just wanting to upgrade stock.
Drive to the spot and the sale is there.
Come early to ensure the equipment is the best in the state.
Terms of sale are as is buy here pay here.
Payments are expected at the time of close of the sale.