MLC Technologies, Inc.
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION - Fabricating & Machining - Facility Closed - Featuring: Calypso Hammerhead CNC Water Jet, Mitsubishi CNC Laser, Johnford CNC VMC & MORE!
LIVE ON-LINE ONLY PUBLIC AUCTION
FACILITY CLOSED- FABRICATING AND MACHINING
MLC Technologies, Inc.
4 Standen Dr., Hamilton, Ohio 45015
AUCTION DATE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 10:00 AM EST
INSPECTION WILL BE OFFERED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 10-5 EST
Or By Appointment
Calypso Hammerhead CNC Water Jet, 60,000 PSI, 60” X 120”
Mitsubishi 1,800 Watt CNC Laser, 48” X 96”
Johnford VMC-1050A CNC Vertical Machining Center
Gorbel 20’ X 23’ Free Standing Crane, 1,000 Lb.
Clark C500-30, 5,000 Lb. Fork Lift
Bridgeport Series I, 2 HP Vertical Mill
Miscellaneous Tool Room Machinery
Tooling and Machine Accessories
Shop Support Items
SALE MANAGED BY BIDSPOTTER.COM
TO REGISTER, BID, OR FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, VISIT
IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE IN REGISTERING, OR FOR PROXY BIDDING, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 937-426-8446
THOMPSON AUCTIONEERS, INC.
Stephen Thompson, Auctioneer
Ohio License #63199566109
CNC WATER JET
- Calypso Hammerhead 3 CNC Water Jet, s/n 22804105, New 2004, 10’ X 5’ Cutting Capacity, 60,000 PSI, Calypso PC Based CNC Control, Geomate Operating Software, New Computer Upgrade 2020, Abrasive Hopper
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- Johnford Model VMC-1050A CNC Vertical Machining Center, s/n MD0047, New 2000, Fanuc O-M CNC Control, 40 Taper, 24 ATC, 47.2” X 19.7” Table, 41.3” X 19.7” X 24” Travels, Ridgid Tap, 8,000 RPM
- Mitsubishi Model 2512HB-2 CNC Laser, s/n LH-11641, Mitsubishi CNC Control, 1,800 Watt Mitsubishi Laser, 48” X 96” Sheet Size, 98.4” X 49.2” X 3.9” Travels, 787 IPM, Thermal Care 15 Ton Accu-Chiller Chiller
FREE STANDING CRANE
- Gorbel Free Standing Crane, 1/2 Ton Capacity, 4-Post, 20’ X 23’ Approximate Span, 12’ Height, Coffing 1/2 Ton Hoist
- Clark Model C500-30 Fork Lift, 5,000 Lb. Capacity, LP, Side Shift, 3-Stage Mast, Hard Tire, Cage
TOOL ROOM MACHINERY
- Bridgeport Series I, 2 HP Vertical Mill, 9” X 42” Table
- American Turnmaster 13” X 30” Variable Speed Tool Room Lathe, Variable Speed, Inch/Metric, Tooling
- Jet Model VBS-1220M Vertical Band Saw, s/n J551130, Blade Welder
- Reid 6” X 18” Surface Grinder
- Powermatic Model 1200 Single Spindle Drill Press, 1.5 HP, Variable Speed
- Powermatic Model 20, 6” Belt/12” Disc Sander
- Dayton 1” Belt/6” Disc Sander
- Miller 4Z425 Spot Welder
- Delta Model 34-802 Unisaw, 10”, with Table Extension
- Rockwell 12” Planer
- Rockwell 6” Jointer
- Milwaukee Panel Saw, 60” X 144”
- HTD International 20” Disc Sander, Model AL-20
MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY AND SHOP SUPPORT ITEMS
- Kurt Vises, 40 Taper Holders, Mills, Drills, Reamers, Taps, Dies, Carbide Inserts, Tool Carts, Shop and Office Furnishings, Right Angle Heads, Clamps, Collets, Micrometers, Calipers, Jo Blocks, Pin Gages, Boring Heads, Boring Bars, Pedestal Grinders, Sanders, Anver 800 Lb. Capacity Vacuum Lift, Chain, Binders, Material Flow Composite Curing Oven, Custom Vacuum Former, Vacuum Chamber, Pressure Pots, Vacuum Pumps, Welding Accessoires, Proxon Hot Wire Cutter, Rotary Tables, Super Spacers, Height Gages, Angle Plates, V-Blocks, Surface Plates, Fork Extension, Welding Tables, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Air Tools, Hardware, C-Clamps, Ladders, Toolmaker’s Benches, Steel Storage Racks, Many Additional Items
SHEET STEEL STOCK
- Large Quantity Sheet Steel Stock, Aluminum, Stainless, Etc., most with Certifications
INSPECTION: Wednesday, February 16, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST or by appointment. To schedule appointments, call 937-426-8446.
TERMS: Everything in this auction sells on an "As is, where is, in place" basis with all defects whether apparent or not. It is the Buyer's responsibility to inspect before bidding. Even though information has been received from sources deemed reliable, Thompson Auctioneers, Inc. makes NO warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained.
BUYER'S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium is in effect for this auction. Payments can be made onsite at removal using Cash, Check, or Certified Funds. Payments using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa can be made through our office at 937-426-8446 with a 3% fee. Wire Transfer information will be provided on your invoice.