U.S. Aeroteam, Inc. – Owner Retiring in Conjunction with Secured Creditor
Live, Online Auction - Well Maintained CNC & Toolroom Machinery
LIVE ONLINE AUCTION - Vision Wide VB-3016 CNC Bridge Type Vertical Machining Center Mazak FH-880 CNC Horizontal Machining Center, 50 Taper, (2) Mazak VTC-20B and (1) Mazak VTC-16 CNC Vertical Machining Centers, Mazak Integrex 200SY CNC Turning Center with Milling & More
5:00 PM US/Eastern
2601 W. Stroop Rd.
Populating lots for archived auction...
WELL MAINTAINED CNC AND TOOLROOM MACHINERY
Owner Retiring, In Conjunction with Secured Creditor
U.S. AEROTEAM, INC.
2601 W. Stroop Road, Moraine (Dayton), OH
AUCTION DATE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 9 a.m., EST
INSPECTION: WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Vision Wide VB-3016 CNC Bridge Type Vertical Machining Center
- Mazak FH-880 CNC Horizontal Machining Center, 50 Taper
- (2) Mazak VTC-20B and (1) Mazak VTC-16 CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Mazak Integrex 200SY CNC Turning Center with Milling
- (3) Okuma and (2) Mazak Turning Centers
- Flow Mac3 4020B CNC Water Jet
- Prototrak K3 CNC Vertical Mill
- (2) Acer EVS-3VK Vertical Mills
- Hyd-Mech H-12A Horizontal Band Saw
- Hyd-Mech V-18APC Vertical Band Saw
- Stamtec GI-80 Gap Frame Press
- (9) Miller and Lincoln Mig and Tig Welders
- (2) Pandjiris Welding Positioners
- Aims Metrology Revolution Model 7.10 Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Faro 9’ Portable CMM Arm with Scanning
- Nikon VMA2520 Video Measuring Machine
- (3) Caterpillar Fork Lifts
- Mills, Lathes, Grinders, Saws, Drills
- Large Quantity Tooling and Gaging
- Machine Accessories
- Numerous Additional Items
THOMPSON AUCTIONEERS, INC.
Ohio License 63199566109
TERMS OF AUCTION: Everything is selling on an "As is, In Place" basis with NO warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect before bidding. There is an 18% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Invoices will be emailed within 24 hours of the close of the auction. If you are a successful bidder, payment can be made at removal by Cash or Company Check. Wire Transfer information is located on your invoice. Payments using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa are made through our office for an additional 3%. Removal is the buyer's responsibility, expense and risk.