The Midwest’s leader in industrial auctions.
3519 State Route 235, Fairborn, OH 45324
Inspection Date: Jun 27, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (both locations)
6060 Executive Blvd.
ONLINE ABSOLUTE AUCTION - DAY 1 OF 2 DAY AUCTION - Two Locations - 100+ Themed Inflatables, Water Slides, Bounce Houses, Dunk Tanks, Event Sized Pole Tents, Mobile Zipline, Rock Wall & MUCH MORE!
2-DAY - TWO LOCATION - ONLINE ONLY ABSOLUTE AUCTION! - BUSINESS CLOSED
LOCATION #1 Fun Services, 6060 Executive Blvd, Dayton, OH 45424
LOCATION #2 Auction Warehouse, 3519 State Route 235, Fairborn, OH 45324
SALE #1 - Auction begins to end Tuesday, June 28, 9:00 AM ET
SALE #2 - Auction begins to end Wednesday, June 29, 9:00 AM ET
INSPECTION: June 27, 9-5 (both locations)
REMOVAL: - 6/30, 7/1, 7/5 and 7/6
100+ Themed Inflatables,
Water Slides/Bounce Houses, Dunk Tanks,
30 Event Size Pole Tents up to 40x100,
Mobile Zipline, Rock Wall,
75 Game Booths, Carnival Games,
Huge Prize Inventory, Catering Equip.,
2010 Porsche Cayenne, 1989 Chrysler Maserati,
GMC Box Truck,
(4) 48’ Van Trailers, Box Trailers, Clark Forklift,
Maxi 400 Cooker Trailer,
90 Generators, 50 Blowers, Power Tools,
75+ Cash Registers, Chairs/Tables,
100s of Event/Festival Rental Items
too numerous to mention!!!!
Sports and Interactive
Games & Prizes
Food Service and Event Accessories
TERMS OF AUCTION: Everything is selling on an “As is, In Place Basis with NO Warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding; Everything must be paid for in full day of auction with Certified Funds, Visa, MC, Discover or Wire Transfer and Business Checks. There is an 18% Buyers Premium in effect for this auction and an additional 3% for credit cards. Removal is the Buyers Responsibility, Expense and Risk.
BID-SPOTTER TERMS: BIDSPOTTER BIDDERS MUST PRE-REGISTER PRIOR TO AUCTION!
THOMPSON AUCTIONEERS, INC.
Steve Thompson, Auctioneer
FUN SERVICES - DAY 1
Location: Fun Services, 6060 Executive Blvd., Dayton, OH 45424
Tents/Game Booths (FUN SERVICES)
• 40’x140’ Pole Tent, 40’x100’ Pole Tent, 340’x90’ Pole Tent, (3) 20’x40’ , (2) 20’x30’ Pole Tent, (3) 20’x20’ Pole Tent
• (2) New Marquee 20’x20’ Frame Tents with Hardware
• (2) 20’x40’ Aluminum Frame Tent, no Poles and Hardware
• (75) Carnival/Gaming Booths/Barriers, (25) Gaming Backdrops
• Tent Sides, Poles, Stakes, Pop-up Tents,
Trailers/Smoker (FUN SERVICES)
• 2020 Forest River V-Nose Tandem Axle Trailer, 7,000 Cap., 16’ Model ULAFT714TA1, Barn Door, VIN 5NHUUS422LW073723
• Interstate 12’ Tandem Axle Enclosed Trailer with 9 Hole Mini Golf Course Rear Barn Doors, est. 7,000 lb. Capacity
• 1997 Featherlight STL Model 5530 Gooseneck Trailer, 14,000, GCWR Tandem Axle, VIN 4FGL0202X-WD607836
• Holstein Maxi Model 400 Chicken Rib Beef Cooker, Trailer Mounted, 24 Removable Racks, Double Walled w/ Smoker, Stainless Steel
Vehicles (FUN SERVICES)
• 2013 Kia Soul, AC, PW, 167,432 Miles, VIN KNDJT2A56D7512859 Right Front Passenger Damage
• 1989 Maserati / Chryslers TC 2 door Convertible, Removable Hard Top, Auto Trans, 37,811 Miles, Bad Suspension, VIN ZC2FS1203LB205872
• 2010 Porsche Cayenne SUV, PW, PL, Auto Trans, 192,523 Miles (Needs Timing Chain) VIN WP1AB2APOALA50109
• 2011 GMC Box Van, Supreme 12’ Box w/Roll up Door AC Auto Trans 182,049 Miles, Gas Engine, VIN 1GDY72CA5B1903090
Forklifts (FUN SERVICES)
• Clark Model C25CL, 4800 lb. Cap. Forklift, 3 Stage Mast, 42” Forks Side Shift, Hard tire, 7,121 hrs, Propane
• Clark Model GCX-30, 4850 lb. Cap. Forklift, 3 Stage Mast, 42” Forks SS, Hard tire, showing 3,421 hrs, Propane, (Won’t go forward or reverse)
Games & Prizes (FUN SERVICES)
• (12) Easy Dunk Towable Tanks, Tubs of Fun with Trailer
• Santa’s Secret Gift Shop Holiday Gifts & Trinkets
• Holiday Gift Shop Fund Raising Gifts
• Thousands of Boxes of Gaming Prizes and Sports Themed Prizes
• Casino and Carnival Games, Game Tent Backdrops
• NFL and College Football Games and Prizes
• Bingo Equipment and Caller, Face Painter
Food Service & Event Access. (FUN SERVICES)
• 75+ Cash Registers, Fun Services Tablets
• Food Warmers, Chafing Dishes, Steam Pans
• Cotton Candy Machines, Sno-King Ice Shavers, Scotsman Ice Machine
• Power Tools, Shelving, Vinyl Cutter
• 100’s of Tables, 1,000’s of Chairs
• Casino & Bingo Equipment and Caller
• Face Painter, 100s of Event and Festival Rental Items !!!
INSPECTION: - June 27, 9-5 (both locations)
Everything is selling on an “As is, In Place Basis with NO Warranties or guarantees of any kind. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect before bidding. Everything must be paid for in full day of auction with Certified Funds, Visa, MC, Discover or Wire Transfer and Business Checks. An 18% Buyers Premium is in effect for this auction and an additional 3% for credit cards. Removal is the Buyers Responsibility, Expense and Risk.
REMOVAL: - 6/30, 7/1, 7/5 and 7/6